Vestland county council v. Department oflnnovation and Business Development has awarded Vestlandsforsking one ofthree roles as competence broker for the year 2020 in a project: VRI4 2020.
The theme is innovation and resilience in the business commm1ity in Western Nmway. The role will be aimed at companies that are concemed with innovation and sustainability, in combination with research and development (R&D). VRI is part of a program for regional innovation launched by the Nmwegian Research Council.
The main task is to mobilize companies to increase the use ofR&D. The indust1y initiatives are renewable energy and energy savings, agriculture, tourism and seafood, including value chains. VRI4 will work for new biological and technological solutions for green development, restructuring and sustainability in these industries.
The competence broker shall, based on the assessment of needs linked to the use of mobilization, use one or the other more of the five remedies available:
- Competence mediation
- Pre-project & R&D project
- Network meeting
- Student mobility - agreement with HVL
- Researcher on Joan - new tool for VRI4
This is how a competency broker works
- Mapping and identifying companies with a view to identifying the needs and opp01tunities for R&D projects, and then contacting
/ seeking them out.
- lnform about possible support
- Connect the company with the R&D environment and researchers, who can cany out the R&D
- Help the company, any paiiners and the researcher to apply for R&D
- Stay informed on the progress of the R&D
- Help identify cmTent R&D programs for further R&D.
In addition, the competence broker is expected to initiate a networking meeting, which is creative collections with object knowledge sharing, networking and / or idea development. The goal of a network meeting is usually to mobilize more companies and research environments to find solutions to the problems the actors may have, remain alone or joint.
The free online div table editor allows you to create and convert nice grids for your websites. Please subsribe for an HTMLG membership to stop adding promotional messages to the edited documents.